Sony W-Series Walkman (2GB, black)
Results 1 of 4
"Good for all athletics"
Pros: small and easy can be brought for extreme heavy lifting training such as cross fit!
Cons: none yet, perhaps a missing lcd display but not a biggie
Summary: if you are working out with cross fit or kettlbells/MMA this player get you going when you having hard time giving up normally. Cheers from Sweden, Stockholm!
Thanks for your submission!
| Initial Sort Order |
| || || Yes || |
| $59.99 || | Back to CNET's review of the Sony W-Series Walkman (2GB, black)
Sponsored Premier Brands on CNET
- Digital Storage / Capacity 1.68 GB
- Mfr estimated battery life 11 hour(s)
- Weight 1.5 oz
- Battery Lithium ion Player battery - Rechargeable - Lithium ion
- Digital player supported digital audio standards MP3 Protected WMA (DRM) WMA AAC AAC-LC PCM
- Flash memory installed 1.68 GB
- Device type Digital player