Epson Stylus NX430 Small-in-One All-in-One Printer
Results 1 of 17
"Worst printer regarding cost of consumables."
Pros: Easy to setup and print wirelessly.
Cons: Cost of ink isn't sustainable. I print a few pages a week and must replace at least one cartridge a month ($20) I'm guessing 50cents a sheet to print.
Summary: Look elsewhere.
Thanks for your submission!
Back to CNET's review of the Epson Stylus NX430 Small-in-One All-in-One Printer
Sponsored Premier Brands on CNET
- Office Machine Type Printer / copier / scanner
- Office Machine Functions Copier Scanner Printer
- Printing Technology Ink-jet
- Media Handling / Max Original Size Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Scanner Optical Resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi