"Horrible product: MANY problems"0.5 starson by itpro5
Pros: None that I am aware of
Cons: - Doc feeder scans crooked most of the time
- Doc feeder door does not stay closed, so if you try to scan on the flatbed it fails because it thinks you have a document in the feeder unless you press hard on the door to close it
- Black and white scans are
Summary: I'm terribly, terribly, terribly (...) disappointed in HP. It seems like their recent products are hit and miss at best. I don't know what the cause of this is, but they better get their act together quickly or they're going to crash and burn.
Based on other reviews I have seen, I'm not the only one with these issues.
I had my old $35 printer that worked perfectly for about 4 years before it finally died. I read reviews on the internet and this HP printer model came highly recommended. So, I spent the extra cash to get a solid printer. This thing is MUCH worse than my old cheap-o printer. And the ink prices are ridiculous!
HP - If you are listening:
- Are you testing your products before you release them?
- Do you think running a 5-minute self-diagnostic with flashy graphics on a color panel fixes everything? Seriously?
- You would do yourself the most good by yanking this horrible product from the market.