HP Color LaserJet CM1312nfi
Results 1 of 10
"Do Not Buy..."
Pros: The print quality is great when it actually works.
Cons: The printer is less than 5 months old and freezes up on a regular basis and the new HP warranty policy is useless. I have owned HP product for the past 15 years and have been happy. Not any more! Not receiving faxes is not business friendly at all.
Summary: Do not Buy... It is not inexpensive and HP service and warranty sucks!
Thanks for your submission!
| Initial Sort Order |
| || || Yes || |
| $295.95 || |
Back to CNET's review of the HP Color LaserJet CM1312nfi
- Office Machine Type Fax / copier / printer / scanner
- Office Machine Functions Copier Fax Scanner Printer
- Printing Technology Laser
- Media Handling / Max Original Size Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Scanner Optical Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi