"Worst printer this side of the Milky Way."0.5 starson by rando_mvmt
Pros: Okay print quality, multi-functional, scanner/copier works okay, even a caveman could use it.
Cons: Sucks down ink like an alcoholic at a frat party, drops connection with devices and must be hard-wired to printer every time (why did I buy a wireless printer again?)
Summary: This printer reminds me why I went for so long without wanting a printer. I feel like I'm babysitting this bratty piece of crap.
1. It seems to lose ink even when I'm not using it.
2. The green wireless light is on but when I attempt to print it doesn't connect.
3. Apparently you must have all ink cartridges at 100% in order to print with JUST the black in cartridge.
4. The "normal" 100 ink is like buying a fun size snicker bar at normal price and the 100"XL" ink is like buying a normal size snicker bar at the king size price. Basically, the ink is a complete rip-off.
5. I want to break it every time I use it but I am a student and I kind of rely on this thing... its a waste of time when I'm trying to study. I wish I would have gone with a laser... or really any other brand besides Lexmark.