Pros 1) Lots of dunks
2) Awesome gaming experience
3) Loads of features
4) Free online through PS3
5) Live Rosters
Cons 1) Inbound passes easily being picked up by defence
2) When opponent quits during on-line game, it does not show up on the stats.
3) If a player is on fire, makes most of 3-pointer
4) A defence player appear out of nowhere
Summary With the live rosters, you can virtually play this game forever till a newer and better version comes out. The gaming experience is totally awesome especially with the pin-point passes and enormous dunks (this beats 2K9) as even a beginner can start dunking. The online gaming experience is also great.
1) inbounding can be challenging as it can be picked up by the defence.
2) passes does not go where you would like it to go(unless you use the direct passes)
3) defence player suddenly seems to lock you down, when you think you have gone pass them.
4) An open dunk is blocked when dunker is in mid-air by a player on the ground.
5) opponent ranking is not shown during online game