Linksys WRT310N Wireless-N Gigabit Router
Results 1 of 97
"Random connection drop - Firmware problem"
Pros: Nice design, easy setup
Cons: Very poor reliability.
Summary: The firmware in this router is bad. It has many bugs that need to be fixed. The worst one is that the router freezes randomly and you connection drops. At this point, the only way to recover is to power cycle the device. This firmware problem has been confirmed by Linksys Tech Support.
Thanks for your submission!
Back to CNET's review of the Linksys WRT310N Wireless-N Gigabit Router
Sponsored Premier Brands on CNET
- Networking type Wireless router
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 8 in x 6.3 in x 1.3 in
- Connectivity technology Wireless Wired
- Switching protocol [Jan 21, 2011 from CDS: Networking] Ethernet
- Remote management protocol HTTP
- Communication mode [Jan 21, 2011 from CDS: Networking] full-duplex
- Weight 12 oz