"quality sound, not loud sound."3.5 starson by malethecow5
Pros: great mid-range volume, it is amazing the quality.
Cons: - even with 320kb/s songs you can't have it LOUD(its just asking it to do to much for 4 midrange speakers to do)
Summary: opon opening the box for this, there is a note saying how bose uses the finest materials and such to deliver the highest quality sound, reading down on the same letter it talk about not having to much bass, because it not real basically. so you can forget your sort of dub step and hardcore electronic and others that use lots of deep constant bass. therefor this system is about the be there in the studio feel.
- even with 320kb/s songs you can't have it LOUD(its just asking it to do to much for 4 midrange speakers to do)
- if you can afford a $400+sound system, chances are you have a big tv, and limiting the base size is annoying, my tv base now over hangs on this black box by bout 10cm on each side and 5 on the front.
- would like the ability to fiddle with the treble and bass setting
- great mid-range volume, it is amazing the quality.
- 1 second set up, it couldn't be easier to set up and use
- fab quality sounds at low to mid volume.
if the bose solo where to be outstanding, it would need a subwoofer just to fill in the gaps the 4 speakers.