Cons For any business user and someone that travels a lot there are three MAIN things this phone can't do and no one seems to talk about them! 1. You do not have VOICE GUIDED turn by turn GPS! 2. A mobile hot spot so I can use my Macbook air on the road anywhe on by craig1211 | Read full review
Cons i too would prefer an edge to edge 4" screen.
4G is something you DO NOT want, you have to stand on your head in the center of some city to get it, and when you do it is spotty... and for the trouble you get a battery that lasts half as long...
Apple on by honkj | Read full review
Cons - Verizon Wireless Network is not designed for the iPhone!
- Conference Calling sucks, you must hang up on everyone, you can't just hang-up on 1 party and continue your conversation with the other.
- Call Waiting is a joke, if someone calls in you can't s on by ag4000 | Read full review
Cons Disappointed a very supportive fan base by making process including software dowloads painful
Cell phone stores are not informed or not responsive and give be headaches. In preorder process, wasted 2 hours dealing with one clerk at store who took down all on by highindex | Read full review
Cons - Screen still too small
- Design still the same
- Activation issues
- iOS still a little stale
- No NFC
- Siri is useless and gimmicky
- Still no true multitasking
- Will be obsolete in less than a 4 months. on by mabg36 | Read full review