"compare Cingular, Tmobile, Verizon"1.5 starson by egghead321
Pros: claim it has biggest coverage, fewest drop call itself.
Cons: expensive, Few phone selection, 2 YEAR CONTRACT?
Summary: i own a cellphone store, from my experience, Cingular is not a every good company and i won't recommend it to my customers. ( I had Cingular 2 years ago but switched to another carrier.)
1. claim it has biggest coverage.
2. Rollover min.
3. u can get its service relatively easy.
4. GSM network.
1. Expensive. both plans and phones. ( they increased price about 2 years ago in case u don't know )
2. 2 year contract.(newer, better phones come out every 6 month. )
3. the phone selection can't even compare to phones in Asia and Europe. both style and features.
4. If they made mistakes on ur bill, say $600 over charge, it is very difficult to deal w/ their customer service people