"Best in Class!"5.0 starson by GeneRiley
Pros: + Screen is very responsive
+ Great battery life
+ Great functions
+ Screen is BRIGHT
+ WiFi calling
+ Colors are more robust than the iPhone
Cons: - There is no speakerphone
- Camera is of low quality
- Memory on the phone itself is not very much
Summary: The LG Optimus T is one of many flavors of the LG Optimus One, the only differences in all the different phones being minor button layouts. The internals of all the Optimus One series should all be the same.
The LG Optimus T is an entry level Android Phone running Android 2.2 "Froyo" and soon to be getting an update to Android 2.3 "Gingerbread". The phone has a 600 MHz Qualcomm CPU with an Adreno 200 GPU. Also there is the standard bluetooth, wifi, and gps. This gives decent performance in the Android system with mostly smooth operation along with some skips/lags. It comes with an almost uncustomized version of Android, while many other manufactures put their own overlays on top. The phone has a 3.2" screen with decent resolution. The screen is very responsive, though you may want to get a matte screen protector to fend off the fingerprints.
I use this phone very heavily every day and it works great for me. Gmail, calendar, weather, facebook, all of these work great! The battery will last the whole day with heavy wifi usage and light calling. There is also wifi calling which is awesome for the times that I can't get any network coverage (wifi calling still uses your plan's minutes). I have also rooted this phone an been able to run custom versions of Android as well as overclocking the CPU to get some minor performance gains (do at your own risk).
Some quirks which I don't like about this phone:
- There is no speakerphone. The phone uses the ear-piece as the speakerphone. It still works, but it doesn't sound that great
- The camera is of low quality, but that's what I have a real camera for!
- The memory on the phone itself is not very much. Around 150-200 MB with all the system files on it, which is a decent amount of space since apps take around 3-5 MB but still not a very much. Since you can install most apps onto the microSD card, its not that much of a problem.
- The microSD card is hot-swappable but you must open up the back cover
Overall, I love this phone. Great battery life, great functions, and good for those who just want a no frills entry into Android. Its also good if you're adventurous and want to do some rooting. It's no Galaxy S, but its got solid features and for the price.
*** P.S. If you will buy this Smartphone I suggest at: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00466HPY8/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=***************&********=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&************=B00466HPY8