Motorola Droid Razr Maxx (Verizon Wireless)
Results 14 of 108
Pros: -Amazing speed.
-Sleek design. Weighs lighter compared to other phones in the category
-After full charge, Used if from(6AM-8PM). Videochats,youtube videos ,lot of camera clicks,corporate email sync, battery still at 70%.
-Bigger Screen size .
Cons: -Speakerphones are not crisp\clear in high volume.
-Average camera. Should have had a better sensor & not 8 megapix.
-Video doesn't provide 720P resolution.
Thanks for your submission!
| Initial Sort Order |
| || Get free shipping on orders over $35.00 || Yes || |
| $249.99 || |
Back to CNET's review of the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx (Verizon Wireless)
- Release date01/26/12
- Service provider Verizon Wireless
- Cellular technology CDMA2000 1X
- Talk time Up to 1290 min
- Combined with With digital camera / digital player / FM radio
- Weight 5.11 oz
- Sensor resolution 8 megapixels
- Diagonal screen size 4.3 in