"For me personally, It was either this or the iPhone..."4.5 starson by D-pants
Pros: A powerhouse of everything mobile!
Cons: - Battery can't keep up with your need to constantly fiddle with this thing.
- Choose the incredible or the iPhone if your hands are on the smaller side.
Summary: I usually am the one reading the reviews to make my decisions and leave it at that, but I felt compelled to put it out there that this is without a doubt "the real deal," "the big boy," "the head honcho" of cell phones right now.
- Lightning Fast with the Ti processor
- Fantastic call quality
- Big beautiful screen
- Feels light, despite its size and fits nicely in your pocket (I suggest getting the glossy phone protector so you dont pull out a pocket sock everytime you answer your phone.)
- Chalked full of endless app options
- Great touch sensitivity
- Roomy keyboard and perfect those with larger meat hooks.
- I was iffy about the Camera housing that bumps out of the bottom of the phone, but it actually makes the phone feel more comfortable to hold.
::Bottom, Bottom Line::
It took the consumer reports denial of the iPhone and about 10 minutes of playing around with the DroidX to push me over the Iphone/droid fence that I've been walking along for the past year. I know that boasting one phone over the other is like discussing religion and politcs at the dinner table now a days, but if you are caught in the middle of the fire fight, do yourself a favor and nerd out with the droid for a while.