Pros s60, flash, cheaper than other N series phones, attractive appearance
Cons MMC, poor screen, okay camera
- The phone's much cheaper than other N Series phones - you can easily get one way under $320 these days
- Compared to the N80 and N90, this one's more appealing to the eyes
- The camera has a flash! *yay*
- And S60's a killer, especially for those who are using it for the first time.
- Oddly enough, contrary to what it looks like, the phone is not at all scratch-prone. My wife keeps it in her hand bag with all sorts of keys and makeup but there's not even a single scratch!
- Why does Nokia even use MMCs? SD's more compatible.
- The screen and camera aren't absolutely great, but I'm comparing it with Samsung mobiles that have a knack of kicking Nokia's hiney when it comes to screen resolution!
- The phone can get sluggish, but I expect that from all phones these days.
Pros I'll find out when the battery lasts long enough
Cons battery life, bad service
Summary This may be a specific problem with my N-72, but the battery life is terrible. It is just about 4 to 5 months old, and the talktime is just 30 mins... i.e. on a single charge I can make only 30 mins of calls. I need to recharge the battery EVERY DAY, and the recharging takes close to 3 hours. After many trips to Nokia "Care" service centers, and being away from my phone for a day, each time; I was told that the problem is with the MMC card, and if the MMC card is removed, then the phone talktime would improve. This I found to be correct... the phone did work well and talktime improved without the MMC card, but then now I cannot shoot photos or store MP3's. I might as well have gone for a low-end phone without a camera!! Nokia customer care does not believe that the problem is with the phone, and keeps blaming everything from the SIM card, the charger, to the FM radio and handsfree kit (these 2, I've never used so far). I'm quite sick of them.
Pros Available in nice colors like mine is wine. Other nikia Pros like good speaker.
Cons Bad Camera. Evene if accidently the slider slides the camera gets on.
Summary over all a good phoneSamantha Geller
Updated on Jun 30, 2009
Pros it's look is good like a corporate, but still good for rough use.
Cons it's got hang every time while we operate for a specific operation of office system or while messaging or while synchronize to a PC not a user friendly one.
Summary i like this product as look is OK as corporate like wise, but still it lacks many function as compared many of new feature mobile available there is need to change for this segment level cell phone.
Pros Nice phone...
Cons No service provider.
Summary Can't find a service provider that will allow me to use this phone.