"Phone-tablets are here to stay!"4.5 starson by Mytelex22
Pros: - Super AMOLED and 285dpi = AMAZING SCREEN!
- Power to spare!
- Surprisingly long battery life (day and half of solid use)
- Screen real estate, perfect size for me!
- Included "Note" apps are fantastic!
- Although plastic, feels very solid in hand
Cons: - Lack of Note/S-pen specific Apps in the Market is a downer
- TouchWiz UI is okay at best
- Never liked Samsung's positioning of the On/Off button. I'm guessing it was placed on the side in order to stop Apple from suing them yet again...
Summary: While the Galaxy Note is not a perfect device, it perfectly combines the phone and tablet. The S-pen is very sensitive and responsive with minimal lag. The screen, power and battery life are the winners in this package. The Exynos handled everything I threw at it from full 1080p playback to my '50 TV to 6 home screens with widgets galore! I don't see myself replacing my Note for anything...Well, maybe a quad-core variant... but that won't be for a while right? RIGHT!?! ;)