"Has been nothing but trouble."1.0 starson by FoxyGuru
Pros: It's been nothing but trouble. I was going to say that when it works it is good, but it works correctly about 30% of the time only, so this isn't really a "pro".
Cons: This is my second one - the first one I had to return the first week because it kept shutting off randomly. There are so many problems that I've kept a list of them over time just to keep track of them. A summary of it's defects follows.
Summary: 1. Disconnects pairing from Bluetooth.
2. Media scans for every minute change to storage, auto-scans at boot, and the scan can take 10-30 minutes.
3. Won't back up contacts.
4. Won't upgrade - error message.
5. Randomly changes ringtone; can't set ringtone; ringtones disappear randomly.
6. Music interrupts constantly (stops/starts).
7. TONS of bloatware; APPS run in background, and even if you shut them off they restart, so you have to keep shutting them off.
8. Most APPS don't work - it's easier to use the mobile web browsing sites, and they load faster (but still very SLOW).
9. Agonizingly slow with AT&T 3G Network; hopefully this is rectified with the 4G LTE.
10. AT&T has terrible coverage.
I was originally looking for an alternative to the iPhone. I wanted a phone that would not handcuff me to iTunes, and was more like a desktop computer. I wanted to be able to load songs quickly, read e-mails, and conduct quick Internet business on the go. This has been impossible; even if I get a decent network connection, the APPS freeze, don't load properly, or crash. I can't describe how many hours I've spent on Android forums in an attempt to find solutions, and when a solution is found, it is short-lived or interferes with another device function.
If you want to risk it, then good luck to you. I read all of these good reviews before buying, so I trusted I was getting a good phone. I've been sorely disappointed.