Pros -Huge amount of space for your entire music library
-Great front end look with lots of cool functions and a pretty solid UI
-Streaming music doesn't chew up a lot of bandwidth
Cons 1. No syncing to a local library (laptop).
2. Can't easily delete a song from an android device.
3. No automatic album art & tag updater.
4. No automatic sound analyzer, enhancer & equalizer.
5. Can't DL your music to your devices.
Summary 1. Syncing to a local library (laptop). Judging by what HUGE strides Google takes in technology and keeping everything free, I'm amazed that such an important function like this gets left out. They should know how important our music library's are to us. I'm still using Google Music, but the lack of support for syncing a local library is just sloppy.
2. Try to delete a song from an android device.... there's only like one screen where you can hit the options button and delete a song. You should be able to play a song from anywhere withing GM and delete it if you don't like. As of now, you can only give it a thumbs up or down. Even if you did manage to delete the song, It still doesn't sync that choice with your local library. Stupid.
3. An automagically update album art and tags like Tuneup for itunes would be nice.
4. An automatic sound analyzer that levels not only volume but equalizes and enhances the sound like "breakaway audio enhancer" or "SRS audio essentials" built into GPM would be awesome!
5. Lastly, it's stream your music or nothing... being able to download my actual select music files (mp3's) to my other devices makes this program a "toaster oven" with only one use. Like I said, Sometimes Google makes me want to breakdance and jump up and down with a big smile on my face.... and other times they make me want to smash my computer with my face lol. How could they forget these functions..... This is like music 101, basic stuff......