"Nice start but a long way to go for this to be great."2.0 starson by jasonkgreen
Pros: Small size, easy to wear on your wrist or clip to your shirt.
Cons: Poor execution and many short comings
Summary: I was so excited about this unit. But that excitement quickly faded away when I actually started using it.
1) The average pace jumped all over the place. Every time I looked at the watch I saw an average pace ranging between 9:30 and 14:00. I know my pace was much more consistent than to have a range like that. My overall pace after I completed my run showed as 11:18. That seems about right and I'll give them that accuracy.
2) It was difficult to see the display as I was running. When looking for my overall mileage, I had to concentrate on the watch to see it.
3) Music synch is horrible. Apparently most of my music is protected and could not be transferred to the unit. Of 80+ songs I wanted to synch, only 38 made it.
4) The FM radio gets horrible reception. Who listens to the FM radio while running? I do. I like to listen to NPR. It helps me stay informed and keep my pace slow when necessary.
5) I could not get my wireless Jabra headphones to synch to the MotoActv unit. I'm sure the Motorola wireless headphones work fine, but I don't have those and do not want to go out and buy them since I already have a set that works with my iPhone.