"Good at what it does but not without hiccups"3.5 starson by Wyze2000
Pros: Good Price, Nice design, Brings depth to movies that LED Tv speakers simply can't replicate.
Cons: Can't see display while seated if its mounted anywhere near eye level.
Summary: For the size of my condo's living room it easily fills the room with robust sound when watching movies(I barely go higher than lvl 12). Compared to my Samsung 5.1 HTIB, while you don't get all the true effects(helicopter coming in from the left and departing right), its minimalistic design isn't as intruding. It's easy to forget the sub-woofer is their until a boomy part of the movie arrives.
I agree with the other reviewers on the following points:
1) Sporadically switches input to the second digital input;
2) You will get an echo if you leave the tv speakers on but this will happen with any system if you "double up";
3) Optic audio input only...no problem for my TV or PS3;
4) Sounds great for movies (I use the drama setting for all movies as cinema heightens the overall bass too much for my taste);
5) I have no real issues with the sound when listening to music.
6) Remote doesn't control TV unless it's a Samsung (Confirmed as I also own a Samsung LCD)
Overall I'm more than pleased with my purchase especially since I got it for $150 as an open box special!!