"2010 Caddy SRX - HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT"1.0 starson by Florida2010SRXOwner
Pros: It is only leased for 39 months
Cons: Even the dealer in Fort Lauderdale sucks
1) overcharged on license plate fees- still fighting them for the difference they sent back a check for $30 when it should have been $130, but the GM that was there in June 2010 is no longer there anymore ...
Summary: I leased a 2010 SRX FWD Luxury w/ navigation at the end of June in South Florida -the deal was 15K miles per year, $3K down, $515 a month for 39 months, -includes tax, tag, title, last month payment of the old lease for $500 and 1st month's payment of the new lease... I think it was a pretty fair deal.
But after having the car for 2 weeks I am noticing several faulty features of the vehicle. Especially when comparing it to my previous leased car which was a 2007 Lexus IS 250 with navigation. The lease before the Lexus was an 2005 Infiniti G35 2 door coupe no navigation.
My overall advice for people if they are considering this car - is to look elsewhere, especially if coming from a Lexus.
HUGE DISAPPOINTMENTS IN THE NEW SRX
1) There is no gas cap lock - and it is located on the passenger side
2) Smart Key - does not work outside vehicle to unlock car, it must be clicked to open doors
3) Lights on the interior are very dull - Head Lights at night are also dull
4) No Sunglass holder
5) The Rearview mirror is ridiculously small
6) Thought the back trunk window would go down
7) It did not come with advertised pet barrier for trunk (Look especially for this item)
8) The HDD so well advertised is very difficult to use and cannot store songs from Apple Itunes, Iphone, Ipod or XM Radio -etc -although easy to record off of regular radio
9) You cannot transfer all numbers from your phone to the car - only stores 30 numbers - and shows phone numbers when calling - not names
10) A/C sucks and is very loud -
11) There is no spare tire - comes with sealent
12) Trunk is small -
13) No telescopic steering wheel
14) The overall car drives terribly on highway
15) Gas actually used in 2 weeks approximately 14 -15 miles per gallon mixed highway and city driving advertised 18 -25
16) The floor mats are thin and cheap - already filthy replaced with hexomat - expensive but nice to hose it down - makes the car more rugged
Bottom line - good thing I leased it - but it is shocking how many things are far inferior to Lexus or Infiniti Quality .... For cars like this it does not surprise me there overall company should go bankrupt
Thanks for your submission!
Write a Review
|Initial Sort Order|
|Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price From Edmunds.com||No|| |
|See all prices|