"Excellent Family SUV, if you like the rugged looks"3.5 starson by sathishdcnet
Pros: 1. Fantastic seating capacity
2. All Acura bells and whistles in Touring
3. Lockable low speed differential
4. Smooth V6, barely heard running
5. Touring's audio system with 10 speakers is fabulous
6. Button based controls easier than touch screen
Cons: 1. Plastic Interiors for the $40K price not acceptable
2. Selectable 2 wheel and 4 wheel options could have improved fuel economy instead of full time AWD.
3. There are some Q.C issues on cars coming out of Alabama plant that Honda should address
Summary: Overall Honda Pilot is a great family SUV. While more and more SUVs are transforming themselves into petite or roundish looking Cross Overs, Honda Pilot's approach towards a more traditional SUV looking vehicle is a practical one. It is built on a uni-body design so you still get the excellent torsional rigidity and driving dynamics. Like the militaristic Hummer like looks. Opinions may differ, but guess the design and looks grow on one and does not stale compared to the newer / rounder SUVs.
Thanks for your submission!
Write a Review
|Initial Sort Order|
|Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price From Edmunds.com||No|| |
|See all prices|