"5 lame aspects of the ipad (not including iTunes)"2.0 starson by Dan_Philips
Pros: - Feels well-made
- Not too big
Cons: No background tasks sucks big time:
Try to share a link with someone and no multi-tasking.
Browser > to mail -> back to browser is a huge buzz kill.
Summary: Of all the reviews, I've never seen one saying what happens when you plug it in to your mac/pc itunes to actually, you know, make it work.
0) (bonus) "An iPad has already been synched with this computer."
iBug: a phone is not an ipad.
2) most iphone apps are minimized, and look lame when "embiggened"
3) No background tasks sucks big time, especially when you want to say something on skype.
3b) Not getting used to the keyboard, either.
4) Try to share a link with someone and no multi-tasking. Browser - to mail - back to browser is a huge buzz kill.
6) Flash unfortunately isn't just about movies and h.264. My kids can't use some math learning sites.
Sigh. Back to the laptop. This will be "good" for watching videos in the car. If only iTunes weren't such a nightmare.