Kensington Orbit Optical Trackball
Results 2 of 6
"Reasonable trackball for the money."
Pros: Fits my hand well. Loaded perfectly under Win7.
Cons: Ball would not roll smoothly consistently; sometimes it would "catch" on a micro imperfection on the ball, and I would have to physically jar it lose. Not durable, the left click key is wearing out in less than 18 months use.
Summary: Not bad for the money, but the durability is a problem.
Thanks for your submission!
Back to CNET's review of the Kensington Orbit Optical Trackball
- Compatibility Mac PC
- Interfaces 1 x Mouse - Generic - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) 1 x Mouse - USB - 4 pin USB Type A
- Operating system Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition Microsoft Windows 95/98 Microsoft Windows NT Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP Apple MacOS X 10.1.5 or later
- Connector type 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) 4 pin USB Type A
- Input device type Trackball
- Input Device:Connectivity Technology Wired
- Movement Detection Technology Optical