"Great Product - Must Have!!!"4.5 starson by Dan6971
Pros: Great Audio/Video - Fantastic Features - Favorites
Cons: Can Only Use Device On One Computer At A Time
Summary: Well, I've only been using it for about 2 days now and I must say that I am pleasantly surprised and 99% satisfied! (1% is lost on the fact that only one computer can use it at a time.)
The quality is top-notch! I thought it might be pixelated, jerky, or buggy - but it isn't. It flows and runs like a regular TV. It just feels like you're watching TV.
Let me also mention all of the features that it has:
* You can watch TV with a full screen and either have the remote on the screen, or not.
* You can hit a button and it will automatically dock to one side of the screen and re-adjust the size of your other windows. And then, you can even fine tune and adjust the size of that window.
* If you just want it to be on your screen and not be docked, you can do that and adjust that screen size as well.
* You can also create a list of favorite channel icons, so all you do is click onto your favorite channel's icon. If the icon doesn't exist - you can create your own!
* It also works with channels like HBO On Demand and with TiVo as well (however, I don't have TiVo).
* If your workplace has a firewall, you can access your home computer using your home computer's IP Address.