"Unreliable, ridiculously bad cust service"0.5 starson by rich1000
Pros: save some money
Cons: lose phone calls, waste time trying to get support, poor quality, very poor quality int'l calls, refuse to let you transfer your telephone number back
Summary: NOTE: I have a 4mbit cable modem so this isn't the problem.
1. Their phone system often goes down - meaning you get no service at all. Just in the last 3 weeks it has happened over 2 separate days.
2. Incoming phone calls are often disconnected.
3. Quality is poor. People will complain that your cell phone is working badly - when your actually on a land line.
4. International call quality is even worse. The sound is very chopped up.
5. Their own web site often goes down.
6. Their technical phone support is non-existent. This # has been busy for weeks.
7. Their email support only gives automated responses that have nothing to do with the problem reported.
8. They let you transfer your existing phone number into their system. But, if you want to transfer out to another service, they will refuse to let you transfer your number.
9. There is no company (still in business) that has a lower regard for its customers. If you sign up with them you will be treated like mold growing on their bathroom floors that their janitors clean.